My Give-A-Damn Snapped…
Welp, I do believe I’ve hit my limit. No, nothing new has happened. I’m just over it all.
I’m tired of worrying about what other people say or think.
They can wear whatever the fuck they want, just don’t come crying to me when someone tells you how inappropriate it is. And trust me, at least one guest will say something to someone.
Wedding etiquette isn’t that hard to figure out:
- Don’t wear white. Or anything that can be mistaken for white in pictures.
- Don’t upstage the couple.
Number 2 can be broken down into thousands of facets.
- Don’t propose
- Don’t announce a pregnancy
- DON’T WEAR WHITE (or the color the bride is wearing, if you know)
- Don’t pretend it’s your wedding&reception that you never got to have
- Don’t try to match the bridal party
- Don’t monopolize the couple
Yeah, it’s not hard to figure out, and I’m done trying to hold anyone’s hand to prevent them from making a fool out of themselves.
I’m done caring. It doesn’t reflect poorly on Finn or I. It reflects poorly on the guest. None of that little stuff matters.
What matters is that I’ll be going to bed on our wedding night as Finn’s wife.