Friday Confessions 8/4/17
It’s been a long time since I’ve done a Friday Confessions post, and it’s very much overdue.
I’m fucking terrified.
The wedding nightmares have begun. They’re stupid little things, but enough to get under my skin…
- My Bat Shit Crazy sister showing up and ruining everything.
- My Bat Shit Crazy sister showing up and convincing Finn to call it all off
- Being left at the alter
- Murphy’s Law (anything that can go wrong, WILL go wrong)
- Families not getting along
- Uninvited guests
- Kids being holy terrors, and the parents doing nothing about it
Sooo, yeah. Not only does wedding anxiety plague me during the day, it’s invading my dreams as well.
Posted on August 4, 2017, in Anxiety, Blogging, Friday Confessions, Relationships, wedding and tagged anxiety, Blogging, Friday Confessions, relationships, wedding. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.